Saturday, December 27, 2008

my chatmates at night! <3










tooday,
was alright.
went out with leesa&aneesah.
and leesa was so zomg nice today!
hahaha,she got me 2 necklace.
aaaaand she borrowed me 15 dollars.
thanks mama~
ilaaveyou!
(L)
well we watched bedtime stories.
was like boreng.
so i asked leesa if she wna get out of there.
she said okay.
and aneesah,0.0 she was like laughing when me and leesa were like wth
:
yet it was still fuun.
haha.
and tonight,im chatting with jazi,waiting for ka to go online,chattting with zurs,wai and darin.
and of course mama!:D
for now,1.44 am.
im just chatting with wai,ka,zul&zurs.
zul&zurs doesnt have webby soo yer.
always my chat mates at late night.
shillers&mimi as well,but theyre both not on tonight.
ergh:/
oh & got some shots of jazi sleeping like as usual :P
ilaveall of you guys!
especially youuuuuuuu you you!*coughs jazi* :P


No comments:

talk!