Friday, December 5, 2008

out with wai,shan,zeke!











 a great day with themm <3
we went mall around 3 something.
then watched quarantine.
i sat wif wai<33
on the first row:/
since it was really really full.
the movie was scary&disghusting.
while me and wai were shouting like adugahsuerhawuerhahffdiaeij zeke was laughing 0.0
retarded i know.
:/
then went to mcD
only me and wai ate.
maybe shan and zeke are on diet?:P
haha.
then went back to mall,then met wais cousin jeebs.
then jeebs wanted to get nail polish so we went to amician,and by that time.
guess who called me?:D
JAZI and BRYAN did.
gawd i miss them soo much!
especially JAZI.
ergh:/
then we went to the toilet,when i stepped in the toilet my dad called me,i knew i had to go.
hugged and say guudbye.
imissthem already.

and i had a great time with wai at the cinema.
loveyuu waii if youre reading this (:

and youu guys too.


No comments:

talk!